Vaginal looseness syndrome called vaginal laxity is characterized by alteration of the shape of the vagina and atrophy of the vaginal mucosa. It is linked to factors such as age and menopause, but can also be due to vaginal distension during childbirth.
The muscles lose their tone and strength and relax, the support effect and the diameter, both internal and external of the vagina, increases, while the walls of the vagina become thinner. These changes can lead to a reduction in sexual satisfaction up to urinary loss and thus alter a woman’s quality of life.
Perineal rehabilitation postpartum is very useful for regaining a certain tone of the perineal muscles. On the other hand, this rehabilitation has no effect on the vaginal wall and on the quality and elasticity of the collagen.
The vaginal laser allows treating the vaginal mucosa and its walls, the relaxation of said walls, vaginal dryness, urethra, urinary incontinence, corrects labia minora longer and extended than normal and vulvar melanosis, among other pathologies .
Thanks to the minute impacts of thermal energy, the gynecological laser favors the production of high-quality collagen, increases the thickness of the mucosa and the elasticity and hydration of the vulvovaginal tissue.
The effects of the vaginal laser are as follows:
- Improves poor lubrication and reduces vaginal dryness.
- Improves pelvic floor hypermobility.
- Reduces discomfort when urinating or during sexual intercourse.
- Helps prevent mild urinary incontinence.
- Eliminates vulvar warts and scars after cesarean sections and/or episiotomies.
- Relieves itching and burning sensation.
- Treats genital infections.